What you need
-Paint brush (Not too thin, not too thick)
-Chaos Black Coulor or Skull white
-cup (a cup you won't need anymore, not broken. ;) )
-A4 2x Scrap Paper
1. put paper on surface you are using.
2. pour water in cup.
3. Dip paint brush in water (not to much)
4. Then dip wet paint brush into your undercoat paint. Do not dip too much. If you do, scrap the paintbrush on the side of the paint pot.
5. Paint the whole model and make sure you can't see any plastic grey parts (Don't have to be so perfect if you like) exept the base.
6. Let the paint dry (About 30 minutes).